Thursday, October 21, 2010

33 weeks

How far along: 33 Weeks

Size of baby:  This week your baby weighs a little over 4 pounds (heft a pineapple) and has passed the 17-inch mark.  She's rapidly losing that wrinkled, alien look and her skeleton is hardening. The bones in her skull aren't fused together, which allows them to move and slightly overlap, thus making it easier for her to fit through the birth canal. (The pressure on the head during birth is so intense that many babies are born with a conehead-like appearance.) These bones don't entirely fuse until early adulthood, so they can grow as her brain and other tissue expands during infancy and childhood

Weight gain:  25 lbs

Maternity clothes: mostly all maternity clothes besides some shirts/dresses

Gender: Girl!

Movement: Yes, love feeling her move - and quite funny watching my stomach move like crazy!

Sleep: Not sleeping that great..but manageable! 
     
Symptoms: Back pain, Swollen feet - I dont think my belly button will pop out, I guess I just assumed it happened to everyone until I noticed that mine is still way in! 

Cravings: Cold water. I have always usually preferred room temperature water but lately I prefer super cold water, and as always - Sweets!!   

Best Moment this week: Going through all of the lovely baby gifts that we received this past weekend and washing her tiny clothes :)


What I am looking forward to:  Enjoying the time with my husband before our little girl makes her big arrival! 

1 comment:

  1. Im getting SO excited to watch out little ones grown together... they will be such great friends! Thanks again for the clothes, there was some good stuff in there and Ive already washed them and put away.... we must be nesting! haha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your sweet comments!