Monday, January 7, 2013

december

We had such a wonderful and extremely jam packed month!  Here is my attempt at a catch up....Note: Kal's birthday, her party and Christmas(es) will be separate.  Crazy I know.  But it was a crazy month and I want the memories! 
 
I just about died at this simple Christmas dress.  Love the jumper, peter pan collar and the stated Christmas tree.  Adorable.  She was in an extra fun mood this day as well, which makes everything look cute ;)
 We had a chipotle family date!  Kal loves her 'rice & beans' and to people watch.  Definitely my girl! 
 
Fun cousin time!  Kal & Finn are t-r-o-u-b-l-e when they are together.  Seriously.  
 Sweet girl loves when daddy get's home from work!  (Mama too ;)
 
 I did an 25 Christmas book advent with Kal.  Except they werent all Christmas books - I will continue to work on that - but books aren't cheap so we will build each year!  I loved it and as much as Kallen did, I think she will enjoy it even more next year!
 One of my most favorite monogrammed Christmas dresses.  Ever.  Love love love. 
 up next - Kal's birthday!  I still cant believe I have a 2 year old!  Time sure does fly! 

5 comments:

  1. The only thing in my mind while reading this post: She is one stylish little girl! Seriously, you put her in the cutest outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to do the 25 books for advent! She is such a cutie - I love all her facial expressions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these awesome pics Ang!! I cannot believe Kal is two already either!! Unreal! She is so gosh darn adorable!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all her cute Christmas outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Angie, p,ease check out my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your sweet comments!