Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Our weekend

We had a wonderful weekend!  Daddy took yesterday off because of the vikings game on Sunday night so we were able to enjoy 3 days together!!  (I didnt take hardly any pictures, so these are just random ones, because a post without pictures for me isnt too fun!)
On Friday we just hung at home and it was great!  I love nights in, they are the best! 
On Saturday we watched Uncle Chris' football game via internet, because his game was in South Dakota.  Kal even watched for a little bit, it was hilarious!  She cheered and everything.  Uncle Dave & Auntie Ton came over and we had a fun game night!  The girls are on a winning streak for rook, hopefully that will continue!!

On Sunday my headache (that I got on Saturday) was pretty extreme and since nothing seemed to help we had to miss church.  I was so bummed because I just hate missing but there was no way I was getting myself ready and Kallen and Joshua:)  Daddy took over though and I slept in before our busy day!  We headed to Grandma Darla's to visit Auntie Nikki before she went back to college, then to G&G Nixon's where the other side of the family was and then home (for another nap for momma's headache Kallen) before the big Sunday night football game!!!!!!!  We are Vikings fans, but boy, they make it tough!  We had fun as always though at Uncle Jayson & Aunt Bethany's!!!
sporting their viking gear...Finn was sad about how the game was going though!

On Monday auntie Beth text asking if we wanted to meet at IHOP for lunch (since Uncle Jayson was home too!) and it was so much fun!!! 

We spent the rest of the day hanging low at home, which we all needed.  Today we are back in a routine and loving this fall weather!  Happy week friends!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog today! I'm so glad to find your precious blog and read about your sweet girls. Thank you again! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your sweet comments!