Friday, April 9, 2010

Heart Strings

The Last Song was great! I have read the book and the main parts followed through into the movie which was so important! If you haven’t read the book or seen the movie you really should! If you like that type of book that is...I think Nicholas Sparks is a wonderful writer and completely knows how to tug at our heart strings. I was balling in the movie and I think I cried more in the book! It is a great story and if you don’t mind Miley then I think you would enjoy the movie! I am a total romantic sap though, so if you’re not that type then I won’t guarantee anything. You will have to let me know what you think if you go!



I am looking forward to the weekend, I feel like this week has just gone on and on! I feel like it should already be Saturday afternoon rather than Friday morning (when I wrote this). But I am thankful it is Friday finally!


On Wednesday I was excited to go out to dinner with my support group girls to Don Pablo’s!
There weren’t many of us but I definitely enjoyed myself! We laughed & shared stories and like any bereaved moms would do we talked about our babies. Our precious babies that we miss so much there are no words to describe. I love getting together with those that just “get you”. It was great seeing you Krista, Heidi & Tanya! We will have to do it again soon and hopefully others can make it! Plus I am thrilled because I think we are going to have an even bigger group for the March for Babies walk on Sunday April 25! I am praying for GREAT weather!


Have a wonderful weekend everyone – I am hoping to enjoy some quality time with my wonderful husband who is DONE with “busy season” (in the language for those accountant families out there)! I must confess that I will miss watching “my” shows on Saturday when he was gone…but lets be honest – I will definitely find time to watch here and there! When it is nice out though the DVR tends to fill up way more than in the winter! Bring on summer!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your sweet comments!