Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Last Song

Today I am going to see The Last Song!!!  One of my best friends Tonya and I decided a week or 2 ago that we really wanted to see this movie!  So on Sunday I went and purchased the book my Nicholas Sparks and I finished it in 2 days!!  The book was so great, I just loved it.  It makes me even more excited to see it! 
Oh how I am hopeless romantic and a total sap for these types of things!  I really hope the movie is like the book! 

Enjoy the rest of your week! 

4 comments:

  1. I'm curious how it is too. Let me know if you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How was it? I wish I could have gone for girls night... but working pays the bills right!? hahaha sounds like the guys had a night over here... hope your week is going great friend! When are you going to church this weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  3. make for sure you do a review!!

    come to your blog through katies keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angie ~ Yes, I bought my Easter dress at Ann Taylor Loft. How fun that you had the same dress! We must have similar taste. ; )

    I bought mine on the sale rack over Christmas!

    I am praying for you...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your sweet comments!