Sunday, May 9, 2010

Every mother

Happy Mothers Day to all!  To mothers who have been mothers for years, those who have been mothers for just a little while, those that dream of their future children, and especially to those who have lost their babies and children.  Mothers day is celebrated by so many and for those who have are aching and hurting it is not an easy day.  I have been on the brink of tears pretty much all day.  Regardless of my hope that I have for our family and for "brighter" Mother's day's, it will never be perfect.  Perfect would be having my sweet Emma here with us.  

I have been thinking and praying for each and every mother that I know today, from my wonderful Sister in Law Bethany, to my mother and mother in law, my grandmothers, and especially the many moms that I have met who have lost their babies that mean so much to me.  I know how hard this day is and regardless if you chose to "celebrate" you are still a mother.  I pray that one day all of your desires of your heart become a part of your life and that God's amazing love and peace was surrounding you today and the days to come. 

Happy Mothers Day to every mother.  You are loved and thought of dearly. 

Well I am off to bed...it has been a long day and I am exhausted! 

3 comments:

  1. Praying about you and others today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a bittersweet day still..even with my rainbow baby. i have been really bad about blog reading since starting my job. i hope you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie ~ Hi, friend. I pray the desires of your heart will be give to you as well! I'm so sorry your Emma is not with you physically right now.

    Glad you made it through the day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your sweet comments!