Monday, April 16, 2012

Weekly Meals

A lot of our weekly meals have been replaced by spur of the moment grilling.  I should just put that on our daily menu.  But tonight our grill wasn't used, as we had snow this morning and it was freezing out!  Such a bummer, it was such a beautiful day on Saturday, it was just a tease.  Hoping it will be back soon!  Here are the meals over here this week. 

Monday: Spaghetti & Meatballs.  I dont make often, because I can never get the meatballs right.  I am a freak with worrying about the inside not getting done, so it basically ends up being spaghetti with meat crumbles.  I'm such a great chef, right?  
Tuesday: Dinner with the fam - not sure what we are having :)
Wednesday: Garlic & Lemon Chicken with Green Beans & Red potatoes.  Yes, my mouth is watering, too

Thursday: Chicken sandwiches -  am so excited to make these!  I havent made in a long time because it is more of a 'spring/summer' dish, so I am so pumped! I dont have the recipe on here - but it includes grapes, shredded chicken, celery & lemon.  Easy & delicious!
Friday: Dinner with BIL & SIL
Saturday: Leftovers
Sunday: Havent decided on Sunday yet....but I am thinking leftovers :)

AND - it has been monumental for us over here...Kal's hair is getting long enough for actual bows and this day had to be documented!  
 
Clearly, not big enough for my taste, but it's a start and I love it!!! 

2 comments:

  1. How big does K look in those last pictures!!! My goodness she is not a baby anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is SUCH a sweet girl! and that chicken sure does look tasty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your sweet comments!