Saturday, January 16, 2010

American Saturday Night

I am so excited for tonight...Tonya, Bethany, Katie and I are going to see...



 Miranda Lambert....AND this handsome guy...


BRAD PAISLEY! 
I cant wait!  I hope everyone has a wonderful Saturday!  I know I will, as his tour is called American Saturday Night - how perfect!!  And although I love cowboys and everything south - I am sticking with our VIKINGS!  Beat down those cowboys tomorrow!  Cmon Brett! 


Have a great weekend and dont forget to cheer on those Vikes!
Dont worry Texan's...I will forgive you for cheering on your team as well...as long as they lose...

5 comments:

  1. I'm SO jealous of you!!! I am THE biggest fan of Brad Paisley, take lots of pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Brad Paisley, I"m a huge country music fan. Hope you had an awesome time at the concert.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i didn't know you had a blog! yay :) i just started one too.. so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just linked you to my blog for a happy award :) enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your sweet comments!