Friday, January 22, 2010

So am I, So am I

The Brad Paisley concert was amazing!  I had such a great time with Bethany, Tonya and Katie 

We (I) sang our hearts out...

to: Miranda Lambert - love her!
Then Mr. Brad Paisley graced us with his wonderful cowboy hat and oh so sweet voice...

Did I mention that I love cowboy hats? 

Kimberly Williams Paisley is one lucky woman!  So am I, So am I...dont worry :)
Girls - another concert soon??!  They are expensive but so fun! 

Well I am sorry I havent blogged much lately.  Work has been a little crazy and 15 members of my family have January birthdays...including myself, brother & sister!  So needless to say Josh and I have been busy when we arent working.  I hope the new year has been treating all of you wonderfully.  Thank you for the sweet emails checking in & I hope to respond to all of my wonderful friends and catch up on blogs.  Enjoy your weekend! 

3 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous you got to go! I am dying to see him in concert someday. Him and Keith Urban. Happy (early? late?) Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an awesome time! Glad you've been well, I've been thinking about you lately!

    15 birthdays in one month would definitely make a person pretty busy! Did your birthday pass already? If so...hope you had a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, Happy Birthday to you! Hope you had or will have a great one!! The concert looks sounds like so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your sweet comments!