Sunday, April 24, 2011

He has risen!

 
In their fright the women bowed down with their faces to the ground
but the men said to them,
“Why do you look for the living among the dead?
He is not here;
he has risen! luke 24:5-6
We had a wonderful Easter!!!!!  Our church service was beyond amazing and I definitely got choked up.  You can just feel the love, diligent work and heartfelt prayers that is dedicated to every aspect of the service (& the entire church) and I love it.  
Kali was pooped out at my mom's this morning!
My sister and Joshua
Kallen & Aunt Nikki
This picture about sums up my sister in a nutshell.  She is beautiful, smart, hilarious, and so many more things all bundled up in this little body.  Kali loves her auntie!  

I have more pictures from our other family get together's but my bed is calling my name...
Hope you had a fantastic Easter!  

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your sweet comments!