Tuesday, September 6, 2011

9 months!

my sweet little love bug, you are 9 months old!
 The little miss found her 'sticker' today, and would not leave it alone!! 

You are wearing 6-12 month clothes....and fit in some 12-18 month clothes, which makes me shed a few tears!
 We have your 9 month appointment tomorrow, so we will find out your stats then!

You are still going to bed between 7-730 and wake up between 530-630.  I have tried keeping you up later to see if you will sleep later and apparently it just doesnt work like that. 

You think Kobe is the best thing since sliced bread...I dont know if he is on the same page...

You are still taking 2 naps a day (most of the time :) at about an hour or so each.

You drink about 4-5 oz every 4 hours.  You are loving your solids for breakfast and dinner.  You pretty much love it all! You also have a snack during the day depending how your eating falls. 
You are loving some table foods such as cheerios, (is that considered a table food?  I think so), yogurt, pancakes, rice, and applesauce

You are a crazy mover!  You are crawling all over the place and pulling yourself on anything possible.
You love to clap......but you love even more when we clap for/with you!
You know how to crawl up the stairs...you dont seem to be afraid of much
You can 'say' momma & dada and a few other babbles as well

You get so excited when your daddy gets home from work.  You crawl as fast as you can to the door!  It is pretty cute :)

You are growing so fast it is unbelievable.  I cant believe in 3 short months you will be turning ONE!  That is just hard for me to grasp!!! 
We love you so much Kallen.  I think if we loved you anymore our hearts would explode!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my word, how is she already 9 months?! I feel like you were just announcing your pregnancy a few months ago. She's so beautiful and starting to look just like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously got teary eyed thinking our babies are so close to 1! We are going to be a mess in Dec! LOVE the pics of that little lady ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your sweet comments!