Monday, September 5, 2011

visit with daddy

On Thursday we went down to meet daddy at work!  We went to lunch (& Grandma met us there as well).  It was a lot of fun and momma was able to go to the farmers market too!  It was hot hot hot out but we enjoyed every minute!
 Kallen being awesome at lunch
 
 This little babe was tired after our afternoon!  She fell asleep in her car seat before we were out of the parking garage! 
the beautiful flowers I got!  I love flowers!!!!
 
This is honestly the best picture I got of these 2!  Kal wouldnt look at me and everytime I went to take the picture Joshua would start talking.  We will have to work on that!!

Hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful Labor day weekend, I am SO excited for FALL!!!!!!!  It is my favorite!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your sweet comments!