Sunday, November 6, 2011

Happy Birthday, Emma!

Happy Birthday my sweet girl!  Emma, I cannot believe it has been 3 years.  I still feel like it was just yesterday when I was holding you all too soon.  We miss you more and more everyday.  Your daddy and I wonder what your personality you would have, who you would resemble, how you and your little sister would be together.   When we see sisters interact, we often think of you.  We wonder how our family would be, what our 'normal' would be like.  
I selfishly wish you were here with us.  I want you to love on your sissy, and spend your days with us.  I want your daddy and I to juggle 2 girls instead of one.  I dont know what our family will look like, but I know you will always be missed here on earth.  I know you are PERFECT in heaven and it makes my heart ease to think about it.  There is nothing better, yet I still long to hold you, rock you and kiss your sweet little nose.  I cannot wait for that day when we meet again baby girl, where I get to pick you up and just hold you.  Momma misses you so much.  I hope know your birthday was amazing, with Jesus, our family, friends, and our brothers and sisters in Christ who have gone before us.  You are so loved.  I am so thankful for you and the time we were able to have you.  We celebrate you not only today, but everyday.  Happy birthday Emma.  Love, momma.            

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your sweet comments!