Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!

I am so ready to eat some turkey and all of the other fixings today!!!!!  
I am excited for Kallen to enjoy her first Thanksgiving meal!!  
Although I love Christmas, decorate early and turn the Christmas tunes on November 1, I dont forget about Thanksgiving, I am so unbelievably THANKFUL for all I have and have been blessed with.
 I love this little turkey so much and am BEYOND thankful for her!!!!!!!!!!
I am thankful each and every single day for both of my sweet girls.

Most importantly I am thankful for Jesus and all he has blessed us with.

"I will give thanks to the Lord because of his righteousness and will sing praise to the name of the LORD Most High." Psalm 7:17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your sweet comments!