Monday, December 12, 2011

sneak peak

I promise I havent fallen off the face of the earth, but boy.  After planning and executing Kallen's first birthday, I needed a few days to recoup!  Yikes!  

I absolutely LOVED planning my baby girls first birthday.  Sure, I thought I was going to lose my mind on Friday night around midnight or so, but all in all, I loved it :)

Here are a couple sneak peaks from the birthday, until I will get all of ours! 
 
 
My house is still in a disarray,  but we had a wonderful time and so thankful for all of the help and for the many people that came to celebrate!  Miss Kal is definitely loved!  

2 comments:

  1. So sweet! Parties are so much work, but so worth it in the end, huh?! I bet she had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE all the pictures!! your little lady is such a baby doll!!!

    p.s. what city do you live in?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your sweet comments!