Thursday, December 29, 2011

still here!

I am still here!  I am so behind on blogging.  Josh is off this week so you would think I would have time to blog but it actually gives me less time!  We have been pretty productive around the house which is a great way to start out the new year!  I plan on 2012 being a productive year!   
 
I was so worried because I thought I lost my camera on Christmas Day.  Thanks to my wonderful husband who found it yesterday though, I am so excited!  This means many blog posts to come, friends.  Also, I received Kallen's first birthday photo's yesterday so I will finally post about her birthday too!

I hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas, ours was very merry and bright :) 

Be back soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your sweet comments!