Sunday, September 27, 2009

Thank you girls

I was so pumped the other night when the doorbell rang - I so knew what was at that door.  My new dress from Forever 21!  I thought I had saved a photo of it but I didnt...so I will be sure to take one once I find my battery charger for my camera...but just trust me - it is ADORABLE!!! What makes it just more adorable is the fact I bought it for 10.99! What a steal! I normally hate paying for shipping but it was a no brainer here!


A great bonus for this tv season is that I get to watch Dancing with the Stars! I have never watched this show because the hubs forbid it - until Chuck Lidell (J is a ufc fan...ugh!) came on this season! Thank you Chuck! And Hero's also started Monday night which is another great show...did I mention I am a tv junkie??  I am looking forward to all of my shows.  Is anyone else a tv junkie or is it just my horrible addiction?  Biggest loser is one of my favorites, last Tuesday's show they lost over 155 lbs combined - amazing!

In the past couple weeks I have shared with a few more close friends that I have this blog. I dont like people having to worry what they say and how they act around me (although there are a few unamed that really need a clue sometimes :) so I am hesitant on sharing my true thoughts and feelings. I know I know it's not supposed to be that way but it is. I just cant help it. Been that way all my life. However with the wonderful girls I shared it with have been very supportive and just so sweet. So thank you girls, you know who you are and I apprecaite it!  It is so great to have friends!  It is even more wonderful to have friends who I can be my all emotional self with. 

Enjoy the week! 


3 comments:

  1. I am a huge fan of Forever 21 and they have some great deals you have to snatch up.
    I have slowly let family and friends know about my blog and so far I haven't regretted it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. to my amazing friend... keep the stories coming! I never truely understood all of the challenges you have gone through till I could read your story first hand... you are so strong & I love you, ALL of you hun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen to what a blessing good friends really are! Isn't it so weird how we sometimes find it easier to be our real selves around strangers rather than people we actually know? I wish it was different, but that's how it is sometimes. I am so thankful for the friends I've made through blogging, that's for sure!

    As for TV, I never get to even hold the remote, so my life is pretty much all about Disney Channel right now. No big deal, I guess. I'd rather do other things anyways!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your sweet comments!