Sunday, July 18, 2010

Bring on the bows

I am back!!  My WONDERFUL husband was so gracious and we got a new laptop!  Walmart was having a sale, and we priced out how much it would be if we would have current one fixed or get a new one.  This one doesnt have all the bells & whistles but we only use it for picture storage, few excel & word documents & internet...so no need for all the whistles! 

Anyways - I am exhausted so this wont be long, just wanted to have a quick update to let you know...

We are having another GIRL!!!  Bring on the bows & dresses...we are just in love. 

We had a ultrasound on Friday & everything looked great with our sweet baby girl.  She is an active little one thats for sure...and a stinker as well!  The u/s tech would try & shake my belly and had me on each side but this girl was not going to give her what she wanted.  Definitely my husband's child :)  Everything looked wonderful, I was so relieved & thankful among many other emotions as well!  I will continue to have my bi-weekly appointments with the perinatologists, the lovely 17p shots & the regular ob appts as well.  I am so unbelievably thankful for the proactive doctors & nurses that give me such hope for this pregnancy.  Through everything with Emma, my miscarriage and this pregnancy I have always had wonderful doctors & nurses, which is such a blessing. 

God has sure put some amazing people in my life through our "storms" and for that I just smile, as we know...he has HIS plan and knows ours, down to the number of our days.  Wow.  Such an almighty & gracious God we serve.  I am so thankful for both of my girls Lord, we love them so dearly.   

I have a busy week ahead of me, but I promise I will have a post soon with some pictures!!

Have a wonderful Monday friends! 

8 comments:

  1. praying your precious baby girl makes her way to you safe! HOW EXCITING!!!

    I get all my daugter's hair bows from Ribbonz & Curlz on facebook! She is awesome and ships everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Angie! How exciting to have another girl :) I will be praying for her! Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! So excited for you! You know how I love girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats again. So glad everything is going so good. Can't wait to see some u/s and belly pics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the girl!!! I bet you are so excited! Do you have a name picked out yet?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!! That is wonderful news. Can't wait to see her cute little face.

    Hugs,
    Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay, Angie! I'm so glad your ultrasound went smoothly. And another little girl to love... Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! How fun to find out! We are so excited for your little family :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your sweet comments!