Thursday, September 2, 2010

26 weeks

How Far Along: 26 weeks

Size of baby:  She now weighs almost 2 pounds and is around 14 inches, about the size of an English hothouse cucumber.  


Gain/Loss: 13 pounds

Maternity Clothes: Mostly all maternity clothes besides some shirts/dresses.


Gender: Girl!


Movement: Its great! It is such a God given gift, especially for this over emotional worried pregnant mama...


Sleep: I still have a few sleeping issues. The progesterone shots (that I am very grateful for) keep me "alert" throughout the night.


Symptoms: just getting bigger, heartburn, braxton hicks contractions 


Cravings: COLD water. I have always usually preferred room temperature water but lately I prefer super cold water.  I still have my sweet tooth craving...


Best Moment this week: Getting her room painted!  I shared some "before" pictures below but the after will have to wait until we get more in there (like crib/dresser, etc) because it is a bit green for me right now.

What I'm looking forward too: the long weekend!! 

I hope everyone has a wonderful Labor Day weekend.  Josh and I are going out to dinner tomorrow night and I am so looking forward to it!  We also have a game night planned and a family get together...Ill try to be a better blogger and document our weekend :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your sweet comments!