Thursday, September 9, 2010

27 weeks

How far along: 27 weeks
Size of baby: This is according to babycenter - our little girl is weighing in around 2 lbs, (like a head of cauliflower) and is about 14 1/2 inches long with her legs extended. She's sleeping (I dont know if this pertains to our girl!) and waking at regular intervals, opening and closing her eyes, and perhaps even sucking her fingers. With more brain tissue developing, your baby's brain is very active now. Chalk up any tiny rhythmic movements you may be feeling to a case of baby hiccups, which may be common from now on.


Weight gain/loss: 15 lbs

Maternity Clothes:  Mostly all maternity clothes besides some shirts/dresses. 

Gender:  Girl!

Movement:  Yes!  This little chicky is a crazy one...I dont know when she sleeps!  She especially moves after I eat. 

Sleep: I have been getting up about 3-4 times a night to go to the bathroom and then getting back to sleep isnt the easiest because of my shots - but less than 10 weeks to go for the shots!  Yeah!  


Symptoms: Braxton hicks & regular contractions and some back pain

Cravings: COLD water. I have always usually preferred room temperature water but lately I prefer super cold water. The sweet tooth craving has continued to increase, which I didnt think was possible!  I could seriously eat sweets for breakfast, lunch and dinner.  I need to get this under control! 




Best Moment this week: Having Monday off that made for a short week, just blissful!

What i'm looking forward too:  My brothers football game this weekend!  I cant wait! 

My battery on my camera is completely dead and I cannot find my charger :(  I will hopefully find it this weekend and then can upload some fun pictures from this last weekend!  There arent many because my battery died halfway through...but I do have some good ones!

2 comments:

  1. I think that it is important to inform as many soon to be moms as possible.
    breastfeeding clothes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

    God Bless You ~Ron

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your sweet comments!