Thursday, September 30, 2010

30 weeks

How far along: 30 weeks

Size of baby: She is about 15.7 inches long now, and weighs almost 3 pounds (like a head of cabbage). A pint and a half of amniotic fluid surrounds her, but that volume will decrease as she gets bigger and takes up more room in your uterus. Her eyesight continues to develop, though it's not very keen; even after she's born, she'll keep her eyes closed for a good part of the day.

Weight gain:  18 lbs

Maternity clothes: mostly all maternity clothes besides some shirts/dresses

Gender: Girl!

Movement: Yes!  This little chicky is a crazy one...I dont know when she sleeps!

Sleep: This has been difficult lately...I guess I should start anticipating that this will be part of my life from here on out - I couldnt be happier!     

Symptoms: Back pain, Braxton hicks contractions, Swollen feet

Cravings: Cold water. I have always usually preferred room temperature water but lately I prefer super cold water, and as always - Sweets!!   

Best Moment this week: Finding out that my sister in law is having a BOY!!  If you missed the end of THIS post, check out the last pictures.  Hopers is going to be a great big sister! 

What I am looking forward to: My showers that are coming up!  I havent really thought about them because I was so focused on getting to 28 weeks - but now that we are here I am starting to feel much more excited...and anxious! 

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your sweet comments!