Sunday, September 26, 2010

29 weeks

How far along: 29 weeks

Size of baby: She now weighs about 2 1/2 pounds (like a butternut squash) and is a tad over 15 inches long from head to heel. Her muscles and lungs are continuing to mature, and her head is growing bigger to make room for her developing brain.  

Weight gain/loss: 18 lbs

Maternity clothes: mostly all maternity clothes besides some shirts/dresses

Gender: Girl!

Movement:  Yes!  This little chicky is a crazy one...I dont know when she sleeps! 

Sleep:  This has been difficult lately...I guess I should start anticipating that this will be part of my life from here on out - I couldnt be happier!     

Symptoms: Back pain, Braxton hicks contractions, Swollen feet (this just started this last week...very lovely I tell you!)

Cravings: Cold water. I have always usually preferred room temperature water but lately I prefer super cold water, and as always - Sweets!!   

Best Moment this week: Seeing some great friends at a wedding - it was a lot of fun!  I didnt take any pictures....I really need to start getting better at that! 

What I am looking forward to:  My showers that are coming up!  I havent really thought about them because I was so focused on getting to 28 weeks - but now that we are here I am starting to feel much more excited...and anxious! 

I hope everyone has a wonderful week!  Katie, I promise to have a 30 week post up on time!! 

1 comment:

  1. I miss you, I miss you, I miss you. AND I think about you guys every day!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your sweet comments!