Thursday, August 5, 2010

22 weeks

How Far Along: 22 Weeks

Size of baby: Our baby girl is nearing the big 1 lb marker & about 11 inches long...babycenter.com says she is the length of a spaghetti squash.  I had no idea what a spaghetti squash was so I had to look it up... 

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 6 lbs


Maternity Clothes: I am still wearing some non-maternity clothes but they arent that comfortable...there are still a few things that fit fine but my work pants are all maternity and I need the belly band for my jeans.

Gender: Girl!

Movement: Its great! It is such a God given gift, especially for this over emotional worried pregnant lady...

Sleep: I have developed some sleeping issues and they are no fun! I have been getting progesterone shots weekly & have wonderful bruises on each hip (that I am very grateful for). I am a side & stomach sleeper and since sleeping on my stomach isnt really working out, each time I turn onto my side I wake up in pain...so it makes it interesting....


Symptoms: It seems that if I "overdo" it at all, I start to have contractions. So I have been trying to take it a little more easy!

Cravings: Sweets, chips, beef pickles & raspberry lemonade...so good. 


Best Moment this week: Getting to Friday!  This has been a long & crazy week - I cant wait for the weekend!!   

What I am looking forward to:  We are debating the paint color for her room & hopefully we will start painting this weekend!  I will be sure to take before & after photos if we do!  I have really been working on getting things organized...as I know how things can change in an instant and I could be on bedrest.  So I am praying that I can get as much done as I would like prior where I am not "overdoing it" as my doctors refer too...

Have a great weekend friends!  I am resisting the urge to complain about summer...so all I will say is I cannot wait for FALL!!!  I love the crisp cool weather where I can have my windows open & it is cold at night.  I cannot wait for FOOTBALL!  I love football & have high hopes that I can go to a few of my brothers football games.  We will see!  Oh but I just cannot wait for the fall!! 

Okay now go enjoy your summer-filled weekend!   :) 

2 comments:

  1. we love spaghetti squash it's pretty yummy and healthy alternative to flour based noodles. So excited for your sweet baby girl to get here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you to be having another girl! My sister who lost a little girl last year had another little girl yesterday! There are pictures on my blog. hang in there and keep trusting God!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your sweet comments!