Sunday, August 15, 2010

The longest I have been pregnant....

I am so behind on the blog - It was a busy week & weekend and now I am pooped out!  Here are my stats from last Thursday......

How Far Along: 23 weeks+

Size of baby: Our baby girl is over 11 inches long and over a pound according to babycenter.com.  She is about the size of a large mango.   


Total Weight Gain/Loss:  I am thinking I am close to the 10 lb mark.  I will find out at my appt on Friday...  


Maternity Clothes: I am still wearing some non-maternity clothes but they arent that comfortable...there are still a few things that fit fine but my work pants are all maternity and I need the belly band for my jeans.


Gender: Girl!


Movement: Its great! It is such a God given gift, especially for this over emotional worried pregnant mama...


Sleep: I have developed some sleeping issues and they are no fun! I have been getting progesterone shots weekly & have wonderful bruises on each hip (that I am very grateful for). I am a side & stomach sleeper and since sleeping on my stomach isnt really working out, each time I turn onto my side I wake up in pain...so it makes it interesting....


Symptoms: It seems that if I "overdo" it at all, I start to have contractions. So I have been trying to take it a little more easy!


Cravings: Sweets!!  Not good for the waistline friends.....not at all!!   


Best Moment this week: Surpassing the 23 week mark.  This has been the longest amount of time I have been pregnant! 


What I am looking forward to: Figuring out the paint for the baby room...and other rooms of our house!  We are still debating but are coming close to a decision!  

It was great getting past the 23 week mark.  I am so thankful for a healthy baby girl!  She moves constantly and I can tell she is growing, as the kicks and movements are becoming stronger.  It has been a wonderful day here in MN - I was able to open the windows and turn the air off - seriously made me so happy!!  I love it!  I hope this weather stays for a long time.....that HOT & Humid weather is just not for me at all.  Have a wonderful week!   

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on passing the 23 week mark!!! I hope that things continue to go smoothly for this pregnancy. You need to take before and after pictures of the nursery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad everything is going well! It's been SO hot here in TX :( I could use some cooler weather too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! New reader on your blog, found it through Melissa at Stafford Stories.

    Congrats on passing the 23 week mark. Have read your story and I am so sorry to hear of your loss, and rejoycing with you with this new baby! Can't wait to follow along on the rest of your journey!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your sweet comments!