Thursday, August 26, 2010

25 weeks

How Far Along: 25 weeks
 Size of baby: She is measuring about 13.5 inches these days.  Weighing in at about a pound and a half — she's beginning to exchange her long, lean look for some baby fat. 

Gain/Loss: 12 lbs


Maternity Clothes: I am still wearing some non-maternity clothes but they arent that comfortable...there are still a few things that fit fine but my work pants are all maternity and I need the belly band for my jeans.


Gender: Girl!


Movement: Its great! It is such a God given gift, especially for this over emotional worried pregnant mama...


Sleep: I still have a few sleeping issues. The progesterone shots (that I am very grateful for) keep me "alert" throughout the night.


Symptoms: just getting bigger!


Cravings: COLD water.  I have always usually preferred room temperature water but lately I prefer super cold water.  Must be this hot weather!!


Best Moment this week: Just talking about our sweet baby girl!


What I am looking forward to: Going to the MN State Fair!  The best part is the food of course!  We are planning on going this weekend, I cannot wait!! 

I am hoping that it isnt THAT crowded, but I am not going to get my hopes up.  I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your sweet comments!