Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Pink!

I was supposed to have a doctor's appointment today to figure out that last darn stitch that I just cant get rid of, but my doctors office called and he was pulled into surgery so they had to reschedule.  No problem, I was actually glad since I didn't have a chance to get much done yesterday, today was the day!  Kali was in much better spirits and we had such a great day!  

I received a text from Bethany to see if Kallen & I wanted to join her & Hopers at McDonalds to eat, visit & play!  So we bundled up and ventured out, it was fun to visit and get out for a bit, even if it was only for a short time.  Thanks Bethany!  They are expecting their little guy any day, I am so excited to have a nephew & we cannot wait to meet the little man!     

I am so excited to dress Kali in "valentine" themed clothes this year - it is so fun!   Most of her things are pink anyways, but it all seems a little more exciting because of Valentines day for some reason.  Josh thinks I'm nuts :)  Here is our little valentine with all her pink!  I love it!  
 
 
Hope your all having a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your sweet comments!