Tuesday, January 18, 2011

sweet little cub

I have been a bit behind on blogging.  This sassy little girl has been a bit clingy and doesn't like to sleep not being held....Not that I mind holding her every second but doesn't leave much time to do pretty much anything else.  Needless to say I have been shower-less, make-up less, and just pretty much put together-less for about 2-3 days.  I wouldn't have it any other way though!  Thankfully Auntie Nikki came over yesterday for a little bit so I could make dinner - such a help! 

She is still pretty cute though so I have been able to get some pictures of Miss Kali...
 
 
Our dearest friends The Evans fam got Kali this adorable outfit and I love the little ears!  She looked like a sweet little cub :) 
 All snuggled up in her jammies with her lovey and paci.  If you are ever at our house at night you will find Kallen like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your sweet comments!